November 28, 2013

This Thanksgiving...



It's hard to believe it's already Thanksgiving and the year is nearing an end. This Thanksgiving is my first ever in which I'm traveling a far distance to get home to my family (during college it was a simple 45-minute drive), and it's the first time I've been home since moving out of state in April. With that being said, I am thankful for my parents for booking me a flight home for the holiday, and the family and friends I get to enjoy it with. I'm also super excited to be reunited with my best friend Rachael, who I haven't seen in over a year, because she's been around the world living out her dreams of becoming a dancer!

Needless to say, I'm so excited to come home -- even if it only is for a couple of days! 

Have a happy Thanksgiving,

xxo

5 comments:

  1. Business Phone Service can be as simple as a single phone line on up to the use of T1's or other types of circuits to handle higher call volume. Depending on the nature of the business and the expected call volume, Business Phone Service can become quite complex and require the use of more sophisticated solutions to deliver phone service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just keep visiting this blog from past two years. The posts here are unique and useful than other blog posts. Such a great info provided in this post. Keep providing useful post in this blog .I appreciate author for this valuable post. Culinary Schools in Dubai, Dubai Cooking Schools

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herbal Treatment for Costochondritis can help reduce inflammation and control chest pain. Herbal Supplement relieves the symptoms and causes them completely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great blog article. Really looking forward to read more thanks for sharing great content and check potools !!!

    ReplyDelete