P.S.- Find my other recipes for salads here!
BLT salad with creamy peppercorn dressing
- 1/4 of a head of lettuce, cut into a wedge
- 1/4 cup of bacon bits
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
Creamy peppercorn dressing (makes one cup)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1 medium lemon)
- 2 tablespoons milk (not nonfat)
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Place all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until combined. Refrigerate in a container for up to 4 days.