June 26, 2012

New blog + new green drink

After months of talking about it and weeks of trial and error, I decided to break off my blogger relationship with Tumblr. He wasn't meeting my standards, and frankly, I wasn't attracted to his templates anymore. This quick and easy breakup has lead me to Blogger, where my standards are met and I can create a beautiful site from a simple template. Hopefully you find my posts interesting, creative and most importantly, helpful when it comes to style!

Now, onto the third drink in my Green Drinks series... I've been hearing that I'm late on the trend and that green drinks were "a thing of last summer." However, kale chips are all the rage right now, and if you're making those, then it's likely you have some extra kale lying around... right? Plus, these aren't your typical green drink recipes... the ones I'm about to post in the next few weeks are a little outlandish and involved things such as beets and pumpkin. Gross, right? Nah, I'm sure they'll taste delish like the rest of them have.

The latest concoction involves orange juice and apricots, and I promise, you cannot taste the leafy greens.

Creamsicle Green Drink


- 1 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh kale
- 1/2 cup fozen apricots/peaches/mango (whatever you prefer)
- 1 frozen banana
- ice

Blend together, makes enough for two.



No comments:

Post a Comment