March 18, 2013

Apple walnut salad with champagne vinaigrette dressing

Since I posted the recipe for champagne vinaigrette salad dressing, I thought I'd follow up with a recipe for an amazing salad to go with it. If you're a fan of adding fruit to your salads, then this one will easily be a favorite. It's perfect for an entire meal, or as a side salad with whatever you're serving. Honestly, I've eaten this as my lunch (and possibly dinner) for the past couple of nights, and I'm still not tired of it!


Apple walnut salad with champagne vinaigrette dressing (makes enough for one)

- 2 1/2 cups of mixed greens
- 1/4 cup of Granny Smith apples, diced
- 1 T of parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup grilled/breaded chicken, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup of candied walnuts (recipe here)
- champagne vinaigrette dressing 

1 comment:

  1. I am on a really huge walnut with apples kick right now, I am sure going to make this!

    ReplyDelete