March 28, 2013

Cheers to the {Kate Spade} weekend

The wait is over. Kate Spade NY began marketing their new line, Kate Spade Saturday, last fall, and now the time has officially come, as it was launched yesterday! The label, named after everyone's favorite day of the week, is more affordable than their regular line so more women can afford the brand. I love many KSNY pieces, but obviously cannot afford the $400 price tag for a dress (honestly, how many people can?!) 

I am kind of loving the rompers and shift dresses. The prints are bold, and the prices are a little easier on the wallet. What do you think of the new line?

4 comments:

  1. I am SO excited about this line! I think it is such a chic complement to the Kate Spade line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously loving that dress! IT screams brunch! haha
    '
    Check out my blog to get a 10% discount on ADORABLE office supplies by SHOP the Office Stylist

    www.showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that dress. Gorgeous!
    I love your blog! Nice outfit!
    I would love for you to stop by my page too and hopefully you support me by following me! I can't wait for your next post.Thanks
    www.be-youtifull.com

    ReplyDelete