December 29, 2012

NYE-worthy: Necklaces

Necklaces are my favorite way to dress up an outfit-- especially when it comes to New Years. I recently snagged the bow necklace (the top-left from below) on sale at my local J.Crew store for only $48! It's sold out everywhere online, and down from $148, I thought it was a great deal. I've seen a few more in the store lately, because some are getting returned from Christmas... why, I'm not sure, because it is a really great statement piece. 

Any of these pieces below are under $100 (some even below $25!) and would look perfect paired with a simple LBD or even a more colorful outfit on New Year's Eve. Either way, make sure to have fun with it-- that's the best part about NYE. 

Clockwise from top-left: {1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6}
NYE-worthy: Dresses
NYE-worthy: Pumps

9 comments:

  1. the last one is amazing, great necklaces honey!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post! Thanks for stopping by my blog ... I'm your new follower :)

    xoxo Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. especially love the yellow one in the right top corner :)
    congrats to your great bargain!

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment. I'm about to post another fun post I think would be a fun time killer :D

    Great choices. I like them all for myself except the top 2 on right-hand side--too"out there" for me. But personal style is what makes fashion interesting <3

    A Preponderance of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. Would you like to follow each other on GFC or bloglovin? Please stop by my blog and let me know xoxo

    http://mevamarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bow necklace is incredible and an even more incredible find!! It's perfect :)

    -Rachel
    www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the pink one! Great pieces!

    sarahjsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with the blue one ! :)
    http://stylesessionss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete