December 13, 2012

Deck the halls on a budget


One of my favorite parts of college was the holiday season, when John Carroll University would decorate the student center with a large Christmas Tree and the red and green spotlights would shine on the campus clock tower by night. After moving into an apartment, I would try my best to decorate with my babysitter's budget, which usually wound up looking something like this:


Yes, those are cheap plastic bows taped to my kitchen wall to spell out "Ho Ho Ho." Along with a tiny Christmas tree, this is usually what made up my holiday decor. Now that I've graduated, and have more of a decent budget, I can afford to spend a little more. Here are a few of my favorite ways to decorate your place for the holidays without breaking the bank! 








Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post. Thank you for the decorating inspiration.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete