December 20, 2012

NYE-worthy: Pumps

With New Years Eve nearly a week away, I thought I'd do a short series of posts on NYE style in regards to "building" a standout outfit for the last night of the year. Since high school, I've always put a lot of thought into New Years outfits, although I'm ashamed to admit my style circa 2006 (see below) -- a light wash jean skirt in December, really?? 


I always enjoy finding something a little more outrageous than usual to wear for December 31st, even if it's a simple piece of an outfit, like for example, your shoes. In my opinion, the idea is to go big or go home when it comes to accessories. I haven't picked out my outfit yet for NYE, but I'm pretty sure it's going to include a pair of shoes similar to any of the ones below. It's one of those nights where you can really overdress and no one can look at you differently for it, so why not?

xxo
Six Pairs of NYE-worthy Pumps for under $100


Clockwise from top-left: {1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6}

2 comments:

  1. If I didn't already have a pair of glitter heels i'd scoop up number 1! love those! every girl needs a pair of special heels for NYE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely agree! I'm hoping santa will bring something that sparkles for me to wear!

    ReplyDelete