January 11, 2013

A Pop of {cheap} Style: Slippers

Call me a grandma, but slippers have always been a part of my at-home wardrobe. Not in the summer of course, but in the winter I always roll out of bed and go straight for the flannel p.j. pants and slippers. In my fantasy world I would own three pairs of Ugg slippers, but let's be honest, the price tags on those are not realistic for footwear you only use at home. I just bought slippers from Target for a whopping $12.99, and they're so comfy and cozy. Unfortunately I couldn't find them online to include in this A Pop of {Cheap} Style post, but there are a few other Target steals below! 

{Target slippers + A&F flannel p.j. pants}


7 comments:

  1. I have a pair of the bootie slippers and live in them during the winter. Nothing is better than warm feet!

    -The Plaid Princess
    http://plaidandpreppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the cheaper options. Great post!

    XOXO-Lydia
    preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6! i love!

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool! :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post :) Love it!
    like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)

    XO MP


    ReplyDelete
  6. Now i am really obsessed with the these kinds of slippers but after reading your blog i would love to have the pattern .

    Men Shoes UK

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a slipper fanatic myself, I just love the way the material feels on my toes. My mom always jokingly states that I have every pair of slippers for women on the market. May one day I will be able to acquire them!

    ReplyDelete