January 31, 2013

You're the bee's knees


I think I started to see Valentine's Day decorations start to filter in around December 26th-- as crazy as that may seem --but in the past week it's almost as if Cupid's marketing team has come out in full force. I think I've received more e-mails thus far from Victoria's Secret, but was kind of surprised when I saw that Kate Spade also had a few festive pieces dedicated to the holiday of love.

I've always been a make-your-own-cards kind of person, but since I've come across Rifle Paper Co., I'm considering the resignation of my card-making talent to offer up my credit card. I fell in love with their Mother's Day and Christmas cards, and now they've done it again with a full collection of Valentine's Day cards. They're cuter than anything I can craft myself, and you can buy them on their website or at Anthropologie and Paper Source locations.

Hopefully you're addicted now as well. Now go and tell someone they're the Bee's Knees this February 14.

xxo




{All photos by Rifle Paper Co., cards can be found here}

2 comments:

  1. I love these, is it bad I am using them as inspiration for my home made card? :-p too cute, thanks for sharing :)

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend
    Giveaway Post >>> bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/love-dress-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete