January 2, 2013

Mexico

My family and I escaped to the Caribbean this Christmas when we all flew to Mexico. It was the first time my brothers and I had seen the Caribbean Sea, and the first time we'd all been south of the border. The weather was fabulous, and the beaches were everything I'd expected, except there weren't any seashells! It was a little weird waking up on Christmas morning to eat breakfast outside in 80-degree weather, but it was a nice alternative to a white, snowy Christmas. We spent the 25th on the beach, and my brothers and I tried our hands at archery (insert Katniss Everdeen reference here!) 

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our trip. Did any of you go on vacation over the holiday? 

{Black swan + white swan}

{The view from our balcony}


{A Mexican fashion statement?}


{Archery on Christmas morning}

{They really didn't like us all that much in the gift shop}

6 comments:

  1. Ugh. I'm so jealous! Looks amazing! Glad y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh jealous with a capital 'J' I love how you played archery on Christmas Morning!!

    Happy Thursday lovely lady

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how many people can say they played archery on Christmas morning! Amazing!

    It was all gloomy, cold and rainy here in England on Christmas day!

    Glad you had a good time.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so beautiful! I hope you enjoyed it! I just nominated you for Liebster Award on my page! Just got to my blog if you would like to participate! :)

    ReplyDelete