January 7, 2013

Pencil it in

One of my favorite parts of a new year is new calendars. When I was younger, buying a calendar after Christmas felt like buying new school supplies in the fall-- something my inner-nerd always looked forward to. There was something about the blank dates of each month that felt like a fresh start; they were just waiting to be filled in with birthdays, parties, assignment deadlines and vacations.

I've been really into fashion prints lately (so much that I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to them), so it's no surprise that I'm looking into buying a calendar of the same genre. The best one I've seen is from Inslee, an amazing artist out of New York. The best part about buying one of these is at the end of the year, you can recycle your favorite prints from each month by framing them to keep around your place!

4 comments:

  1. really sweet!
    you got a nice blog! Would love to follow each other!
    Just follow and leave a comment
    I alway's follow back!!!
    xx chloechante.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog here darling =)))
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just reminded me I need to get a new calender! Ahahaha thanks!

    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cute! Need to snag one of those for my office!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete