January 15, 2013

Guest Post: {A Dose of Pretty}

Hello A Pop of Style readers! I am Sara from a dose of pretty sharing my newest home decor obsession. I was so flattered when Jenn asked me to do a blog swap  and I am so happy to be here with you today. I hope you enjoy!


An old trend that I am really obsessing over lately is the look of blue and white ginger jars. I love how they can transform a bookshelf, but also be used as vases. I love them in groupings, but I also love the look of just one holding flowers. And speaking of blue and white, I am hoping to soon add some blue willow plates to my entertaining collection. Any old trends you are are starting to fall in love with?
Please share with us.

4 comments:

  1. My mom loves the blue and white ginger jars! They totally remind me of my childhood home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Jenn, thanks for posting this! Looking forward to your post! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'know, I didn't used to be a big fan of ginger jars, but they have totally grown on me. A great classic and the really huge ones always look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, how are you?
    great pics, I love blue and white ginger jars!
    xx

    ReplyDelete