January 22, 2013

Girl on fire

I have been a fan of Jennifer Lawrence since the day I saw her in that stunning red maillot gown by Calvin Klein at the 2011 Academy Awards. Her style is almost always simplistic yet elegant. I believe The Hunger Games star--along with Emma Stone--is going to be one of the two it-girls of Hollywood for this generation. Both are amazing actresses with fantastic senses of humor. 

I picked up the most recent issue of Vanity Fair at the airport this past weekend, and it has an excellent cover story on Lawrence. If any of you are a fan of the book, The Glass Castle, the article mentions that she may be in the beginnings of script reading for a film adaptation of Jeanette Walls memoir, one of Lawrence's favorite books. 

Checkout the issue if you happen to run across it, Lawrence certainly lives up to Katniss Everdeen's nickname, girl on fire, in the photos. She looks gorgeous! 







4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! She looks amazing!!! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J Law is absolutely fabulous, I love how her career has grown since doing the first Hunger Games movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone! I think they are both bringing back old hollywood glamour:)! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #181! It would be great if you could check out my blog too:)!

    ReplyDelete