July 31, 2012

Hi, Tech

Kate Spade just released their newest collection of tech-accessories on its website yesterday, meaning that all KS obsessives like myself are swooning over the just-released iPhone cases. I'm always impressed by their ability to be creative and witty in all of their case designs, but then I noticed something better this time-- they have came out with their very own earbuds. They're totally unnecessary, as my white Apples ones are just fine, but how could you not want a pair of these?



As for the iPhone cases, this one is my favorite, what about yours? Check out the collection here.

Photos from katespade.com.

7 comments:

  1. I have the white with black polka dot/pink sides case right now. It's great but it'd look even better with new earbuds!! I just got the email today about these and I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Kate Spade earbuds are ridiculously cute yet I agree totally unnecessary! However if I had unlimited funds I'd totally get them :P

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Kate Spade earbuds and I totally agree why you love that case. The black & white is really classy

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm digging the composition notebook one! That pattern is so cool and classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We agree with you too! Such a fun case.

    xoxo The SunKissed Sisters

    www.etsy.com/shop/SunKissedSisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate Spade phone cases are the best!!! Love them! xoxo

    suchgoodstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute are those headphones! knowing about this could be dangerous for my wallet!!
    www.girlsgonefood.com

    ReplyDelete