August 22, 2013

Military inspired vest + dress

I recently bought this dress from H&M and it is my new favorite piece in my closet (not to mention a great deal) . I've had a love for lightweight, long sleeved dresses for a while now. They're a good transition piece for summer to fall, and I think one of the ways to perfect the look is with a military style vest. The military green color is a good autumn hue, and it's perfect for those cooler autumn days that are right around the corner. 

I haven't found a vest yet, but it's at the top of my fall wardrobe list. Any suggestions?


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the military jacket trend! it's the perfect mix with super feminine prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a couple of nice ones at ASOS. Such a cute combo for fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the military green best looks with navy!
    Great fall outfit

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. a total to-try! The whole military chic look is one of the best things about fall!

    xo Cassy
    www.theworkette.com

    ReplyDelete