November 13, 2012

Hot hosiery

You can rarely catch me wearing jeans or any kind of pants in the summer, and oddly enough, the same goes for winter as well. I've always been a dress-girl over anything else, so you can probably guess that the number of pairs of tights I own is a little crazy. If I had to estimate, I'd probably guess I have at least 15 pairs, but I really can't help myself if I find a unique pair that no one else is going to have. 

My eyes always go to the pairs with little bow details, but I think polka dots are big this season too. I really don't like polka dots, but I guess if it is part of just a small detail of your outfit, then it's doable for me. :) Here are a few pairs of tights I scoped out that are in stores right now. 

xxo




Clockwise from top-left: {1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6}

1 comment:

  1. these are all amazing. I'm the same as you with tights collection :)

    from your newest follower :) i just started my blog yesterday feel free to check it out if you have time
    xx
    http://materialgurl88.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete