The other night, I practically picked all of the leaves off of her basil plant and paired it with a lot of garlic and fresh grape tomatoes. Atop linguine, it was the perfect Italian dinner, and didn't leave you feeling overstuffed from a heavy sauce.
- 1 box of spaghetti (I used linguine)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed and finely chopped (I just threw them in a food processor)
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh basil (again, I just threw them in the processor...it saves a lot of time!)