August 3, 2012

Organize This: Personalized Planners

I was always one of those nerdy kids who became excited for the school year to start because it meant new school supplies. Colorful notebooks and new binders were staples in my back-to-school buys, but I always spent extra time finding the perfect planner. It was yet another place for me to keep my many to-do lists, and I think this is one of the reasons why I've become so adamant about being organized. For me, the perfect always had to have three things: lots of color, a ton of room for writing assignments for each day, and space to make tons of lists.

This will be the first year in which I won't be going back to school in the fall, but regardless if you're looking for a planner for school or for a job, these online buys are personalized and trendy... and meet my three standards!

xxo

1. Sarah Pinto
     The Rugby Academic Planner, $20. After trying to find her ideal planner, Pinto gave up and decided to design her own. Her website features academic planners, notebooks and notecards. This planner is spiral bound with a chocolate brown interior pages.
 

2. Much Ado About You
     Martha Medium Day Planner, $38. I love these planners because they can be personalized. With 12 monthly tabs, week, month, and year-at-a-glance pages, there's much room for organization with one of these planners. 




3. Erin Condren
     Life Planner in Signature Stripe, $50. Erin Condren's "Life Planners" are as detailed as a planner can get. First designed in 2007, Condren has been evolving the style of her planners since, and this one will not disappoint, with over 240 pages and stickers to highlight important dates.

4. Lilly Pulitzer
     Jumbo Agenda in Shorely Blue Big Garden by the Sea, $33. I've always thought Lilly Pulitzer's agendas were pricey, but after looking at the personalized ones you can find online, hers look more affordable. I like these because of the sturdy cover and vast space for writing inside. It's notebook sized, but if you're more of a small planner type of gal, Lilly also offers two other sizes.

5. Plum Paper Designs
     Personalized Planner, Caroline, $30. Not only does this company make custom designed agendas, but also it prints calendars and stationary to your personalized liking. My favorite was the "Caroline" design, but there are plenty of other trendy designs by Plum to check out. 

9 comments:

  1. Your newest follower--thanks for following me!

    I am a lover of all things organized & school supplies. Even at 23 with a full time job I find myself in the aisle of Target looking and buying school supplies.
    I really want to get one of these planners, thanks for the inspiration!

    Hope we can keep in touch--Katie

    timeofyourlifekb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased a new Lilly Pulitzer planner and I LOVE it! It's perfect for college and super cute and durable. Mine was $26 which might be a little pricey to some, but definitely worth it in my book.
    Just followed, love your blog!

    http://booksbeautyandbars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally just posted about a planner I just purchased, and didn't even see this yet! Great minds think alike ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I love making new blog friends :)

    XOXO
    your newest follower

    www.glamhungrymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Erin Condrean planner - I'm really wanting to get myself one of those! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm now your newest follower!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! This is a perfect post for me because I was just looking for a planner!!
    Thank you :)
    I am going to re-read all the options and check them out!!
    XOXO

    http://www.princessmartha.com

    http://www.facebook.com/princessmarthablog

    ReplyDelete
  6. OoOOoOOooOOOoooO They are really cute!

    Have A Pretty Day
    Kayleigh XOXO
    talking-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love planners! I buy one every year and my life is in them!
    cute blog :)

    come say hi if you'd like :) http://www.twoboroughs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the high quality and results-oriented content. You can also read our blog : customized planners

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to show thanks to you just for useful information. Here You can read about : customized planners

    ReplyDelete