1. The North Face rain jacket, $73.90. These almost never go on sale. I have the women's version in red and use it all of the time. It's the perfect light-weight raincoat. Find it here.
2. I'm a stickler for light blue and/or gingham anything, so of course I found this shirt to be really attractive. It's on sale for $38.90.
3. Polo Ralph Lauren Dot Socks, $8.90. No one wears funky socks like former President George H.W. Bush, but you can at least try to be as cool as he is with these fun orange polka dotted socks from RL. Find them here.
4. Timberland 'Wodehouse Lost History' Boot, $189.90. I've always been a fan of this style of boots, and really think Timberland makes great quality shoes. Find them here.
5. Again with the checkered shirts, I know. I just think they look great on all men! Peter Millar's shirts are usually on the more expensive side, so a sale price of $76.90 is a good deal in my eyes.
6. Sperry Gold Cup 2-Eye ASV boat shoe, $109.90. These are originally $170, which is on the high end for Sperry boat shoes. My friend has this pair, and he's probably kicking himself right about now wishing he'd waited for the sale.