October 31, 2012

Menswear Wednesday: J.Crew Factory's amazing sale

I'd be lying if I said I haven't already taken advantage of J.Crew Factory's new website and great sales. Last week I picked up these earrings, and with their ongoing deals, I plan on picking up a few more pieces before it all ends on November 1. Until Thursday, if you join the new website's "Factory First" list--which is just offering them your e-mail address-- you get free shipping until Thursday.


Sorry, I really should have posted about this earlier. But, if I did you wouldn't have gotten the extra 25 percent off as well! So, on top of the Factory sale price, and free shipping, you get 25% off your purchase by entering the code "Moreplease." And because J.Crew always has the best button down shirts for men, I thought I'd post some of the best looking ones here. All marked starting as low as $29.50, for those guys interested in heading over to the new Factory Store website today. But hurry, you've got to do if before tomorrow if you want free shipping.

xxo

 

  

  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the discount code! I'm going to shop now!

    P.S. I'm hosting two fabulous giveaways, both ending tonight! If you get a chance, you should stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete