April 3, 2013

Dress Week Day 3: Maxi Dresses

There used to be days when I thought only tall people could pull off maxi dresses. I loved the way girls like Blake Lively, Heidi Klum and Kate Beckinsale pulled them off, but let's face it-- they all have legs for days. However, depending on how you style it, I think shorter gals wear them just as easily. Take Sarah Jessica Parker for example. At only 5' 3", SJP proves you don't have to have super long legs to pull off this look. 
{1} {2} {3} {4}

Mara Hoffman Pow Open Back Maxi: Mara Hoffman is the one designer I'd love to own a piece by, but I simply cannot afford it. Her prints are bold and flashy, and whether its her swimsuit collection or maxi dresses, there are always sexy back cutouts that make her pieces super unique. 

Mossimo Racerback Chiffon Maxi: The perfect Target maxidress. This one is different in that it's longer in the back than it is in the front, and the floral print gives it a nice pop of color. 

H&M Khaki Green Floral Dress: I'm not typically a fan of green floral, usually because I think the prints remind me of that God awful dress that J.Lo wore once upon a time. But I love the pink floral detail added to this dress. 

Ted Baker London Halter Maxi Dress: The color of this dress is perfect for the summer months, and I love how the neckline channels a Grecian style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment