September 5, 2012

Menswear Wednesday: Shoe style guide pt. 1

I've been in love with this style of mens footwear for over a year now, but never knew they had a specific (and slightly silly) name. Well, ladies and gentlemen, these are called Chukkas. Best described as leather or suede ankle high boots, they look best with a pair of dark wash jeans cuffed at the bottom.   

Matched with a slouchy sweater for the start of those laid back fall afternoons, or with a button-down for a night out, these are one pair of shoes to invest in. Go ahead and graduate from your Sperry's... at least for the fall!

1 comment:

  1. I've been on the look out for some new shoes to get my hubby for our anniversary. We are kinda shoe obsessed. I've had my eye on this style. I think they are super chic for men!

    ReplyDelete