September 28, 2012

Swing state

Only about 40 days left before the election, and I can say with confidence that Ohio is the most important state. I'm lucky that I come from not only a swing state, but the most pivotal one in almost every election.

Since I have been back from the Convention, I've been volunteering every weekend with the campaign, and regardless of your politics, I think it is one of the most exciting elections we'll have in my generation's lifetime. My friend and I were given VIP tickets to a rally in NE Ohio this week to hear Gov. Romney speak about manufacturing and small businesses in Ohio.


3 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Those are some good pictures! I will be voting Romney/Ryan on Election Day! I do think this is one of the most exciting elections of our lifetime! Good luck with the campaigning! I look forward to following you on this adventure! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete