September 18, 2012

This guy...

I normally do a series of posts called "Girl to Watch," but I couldn't avoid making a similar type of post for Joseph Gordon-Levitt.


To me, he's always going to be Ten Things I Hate About You's Cameron, but it's safe to say he's stepped up his roles as of late. Which leads me to the main reason for this post: Gordon-Levitt will be starring in a new film coming out this November based on the life of Abraham Lincoln. Could I be anymore excited about this? It may be the government nerd inside of me screeching with glee, but I cannot wait to see Daniel Day-Lewis on screen as Honest Abe, and Gordon-Levitt playing the role of the president's son, Robert Todd Lincoln.

Plus, Daniel Day-Lewis shows an eerie resemblance to President Lincoln, and Sally Field to Mary Todd Lincoln.

Does this interest any of you, or am I just way too into politics/presidents/history?


2 comments:

  1. definitely agree that he has some major movie roles now!

    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, i'm your newest follower on gfc! feel free to visit my blog and follow me too? i think you'll like my outfits :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete